We are looking for a Fitness Trainer who will run and supervise various fitness and health programs.
You will assess the physical and health conditions of clients, create appropriate exercise plans, and monitor their improvement. You will also explain applicable safety rules and regulations (e.g. use of equipment).
Ultimately, you will help our clients have fun and improve their health through exercise.
- Identify the clients’ fitness level and health
- Oversee completion of exercise routines
- Track clients’ physical progress
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions
- Adopt a holistic training approach (e.g. cardiovascular exercise, strength)
- Oversee the use of fitness equipment to ensure clients exercise properly and safely
- Handle nutrition and health-related questions
- Refer to and promote fitness packages and plans
- Carry out First Aid and CPR if needed
- Follow safety and hygiene guidelines
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P. Ed. or B.P.E.)
1 to 3 years of experience as a trainer in gym field is must
mail to: email@example.com
fill up details: https://applicants.saisecretarialservices.com/